- Are you or have you been involved account management or project management?
- Can you get your arms around project requirements quickly and communicate to all stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Are you able to handle multiple tasks and activities at one time and still maintain a high level of accuracy?
- Do you enjoy being creative and helping others?
- Do your co-workers and clients see you as a reliable and exceeding their expectations?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Forix is looking for a capable and assertive project manager to help manage ongoing website development and maintenance across a talented and fast paced team of software programmers, UX/UI designers and QA testers.
This position is ideal for dedicated professionals who can handle the fast paced world of interactive media and client account management. This job will involved constant client interaction, collecting and communicating requirements, managing project scope, as well as the opportunity to recommend ideas and opportunities to clients over time.
You will need to have the heart of a teacher, and will need to be able to guide clients to make the right business decisions within the context of their project.
- A high technical aptitude is a must. We need people who know how websites work, inside and out.
- High levels of organization, and a detail oriented personality are a must
- Ability to communicate well with non-technical clients
- Solid understanding of design and development workflows
- Ability to troubleshoot and prioritize issues
- Must always present yourself in a polished, professional manner
- Willingness to travel occasionally for client meetings, trainings, and events.
We’re committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who share, demonstrate and live our core values. Take pride in working for a company that lives its core values, defines and pursues its vision and mission/purpose, and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and our clients.
Our benefits include:
- 401K plan
- Employee medical coverage
- Employee relocation package
- Prescription plan
- Vacation and sick time
Additional Perks Include:
- Bottomless coffee
- Company lunches and outings
- Snacks and beverages
- Open office space environment
- Flex Days
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter as a PDF or Word Doc attachment to the email application below. Please include your salary requirements and why you think you would be a good fit for our company in your cover letter. Responses not including this info will not be considered.
Forix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.