- Are you or have you been in account management or project management?
- Can you construct projects and manage timelines properly?
- Can you get your arms around project requirements quickly and communicate to all stakeholders in a timely manner?
- Do you enjoy being creative and helping others?
- Are you reliable and exceed expectations?
- Are you able to handle multiple tasks and activities at one time and still maintain a high level of accuracy?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
Forix is looking for a capable and assertive senior project manager to manage clients web development and design tasks of custom and e-commerce websites across a talented and fast paced team of software programmers, web designers and QA testers.
This position is ideal for dedicated professionals who can handle the fast paced world of interactive media and client account management. This job will involved constant client interaction, collecting and communicating requirements, managing project scope and timelines, as well as the opportunity to recommend ideas and opportunities to clients over time.
You will need to have the heart of a teacher, and will need to be able to guide clients to make the right business decisions within the context of their web environments.
- A high technical aptitude is a must. We need people who know how websites work, inside and out
- Required: Bachelor’s degree, PMP, or 3-5 years experience in project management or account management work
- High levels of organization, and a detail oriented personality are a must
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to communicate well with non-technical clients
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and prioritize issues
- Ability to understanding of design and development workflows
- Must always present yourself in a polished, professional manner
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum
- Working knowledge of Magento 2 is a plus
- Experience with using project management and support ticketing systems such as Jira, Zendesk, and Basecamp is a big plus
- Must have agency or e-commerce experience
- May occasionally be requested to travel for work
We’re committed to maintaining a motivated, positive work environment with people who share, demonstrate and live our core values. Take pride in working for a company that lives its core values, defines and pursues its vision and mission/purpose, and continually provides tangible value and benefit to its employees and our clients.
Our benefits include:
- 401K plan
- Employee medical coverage
- Employee relocation package
- Prescription plan
- Vacation and sick time
- Account management bonus program
Additional Perks Include:
- Bottomless coffee
- Ping Pong
- Company lunches and outings
- Snacks and beverages
- Open office space environment
- Flex Fridays
- Conveniently located near the Goose Hollow MAX station
- Zone Street Parking Pass
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please send your resume and cover letter as a PDF or Word Doc attachment to the email application below. Please include your salary requirements and why you think you would be a good fit for our company in your cover letter. Responses not including this info will not be considered.
Forix is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org