Ongoing Support From a Certified Magento Agency
With Magento 1 End of Life fast approaching, it’s essential to secure support for your M1 website from a certified Magento agency, like Forix. As a Magento Enterprise Partner with experience managing and launching eCommerce websites on both the Magento 1 and Magento 2 platforms, we are prepared to help you maintain essential security and support for your Magento 1 website after official support ends this month.
Why Magento 1 Support and Security Matters
Once official support ends for Magento 1 websites on June 30th, websites still running on the Magento 1 platform will be increasingly vulnerable to cyberattacks, malware, and threats from hackers. Some of the main security concerns facing eCommerce sites are:
- Theft of User Data
- Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) Attacks
To protect your website from malicious attacks and cyber threats, you’ll need to retain the services of a certified Magento agency, such as Forix. We’ve created a comprehensive Magento 1 security and support package to help you maintain security of your M1 website after EOL in June.
How to Maintain Security on Your M1 Website
Maintaining Magento 1 security is essential to keep your eCommerce website running securely on the Magento 1 platform after official support ends. Forix is a certified Magento agency with the skills and experience necessary to help you maintain security for your M1 eCommerce site. Our Magento 1 security package includes a range of services and support options to keep your eCommerce website protected.
Our Magento 1 security and support package includes
- Malware Scanner: Sucuri Site Checks protects your website from cyber attacks.
- Firewall Implementation and Configuration: Advanced Web Application Firewall (WAF) from either Cloudflare or Fastly for additional security.
- PCI Compliance Scans: Serverscan PCI scans ensure ongoing PCI Compliance.
- Up-time Monitoring: StatusCake up time monitoring and performance testing ensures that your website is online and shoppable.
- Patch and Version Notification: Know when a new security patch or option is available for your site.
- Server Monitoring: Zabbix server monitoring identifies potential overloads or space issues before they become a problem.
- SSL Monitoring: SSL monitoring of certificates and applications to prevent website downtime.
- Magento Site Speed: GT Metrix Pro monitors page speed and performance to keep websites running fast.
- Magento Version Monitoring: Keep tabs on the latest updates to Magento and know when a new version becomes available.
By providing you with careful, around the clock monitoring of your website, server, and systems, we can ensure that your website doesn’t fall victim to cyber threats or experience unplanned downtime. Our security services can help protect your Magento 1 website from the unknown after official support comes to an end.
Partner With a Certified Magento Agency for Magento 1 Security
Partnering with a certified Magento agency like Forix for Magento 1 security will provide your website with the ongoing support and security needed to maintain your eCommerce business. When you sign up for managed services from our certified Magento development team, you know that your website will be protected and secure, even after official support ends later this month.
Don’t let your Magento 1 website go unsupported after EOL. Keep your M1 website secure from cyber threats when you partner with Forix for Magento managed support services today. Reach out to our team of certified Magento developers today to learn more about our Magento 1 security services.