Are you looking to hire a skilled Magento B2B developer? We’re here to share the five most essential features of Magento B2B development to ensure that you know what you’re getting into!
Significant features of Magento B2B development
- Advanced shipping processWhen in B2B eCommerce, you need to ensure that your shipping process is as adaptable as possible for your customer. Let’s say a customer wants products to be shipped to more than one location. In this case, you can offer a split delivery option to enhance customer satisfaction during the shopping experience.
- Inventory Management FeaturesMagento B2B’s inventory management tools have been designed to help businesses manage time and save money by automating the process of stock tracking. This allows businesses to automatically reorder products when stocks run low, helping businesses run operations smoothly and efficiently. This also allows one to focus on their core business goals.
- Optimize searches on-siteMagento’s default search functionality requires appropriate management terms of speed and accuracy. That said, Magento B2B on-site search can be optimized for better loading speed and relevant results.
A Magento B2B developer will manage the software to provide extensive caching of page content and static assets on the server. This process can in-turn help optimize on-site search results. You will also benefit from improved loading speed and provide a better experience for users. You will get several Magento B2B features that can help to optimize on-site search, including custom search algorithms and effective search engine optimization (SEO) capabilities.
- Security featuresMagento B2B ensures that only authorized users can access your site and that they are authenticated before viewing or making changes to any data. Furthermore, Magento B2B provides advanced tools to manage passwords and user permissions, making it easier to keep your site secure.
Magento B2B has security features that help protect your online store from threats like malware and hacking.
These features include:
- Magento 2 Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Magento Security Scan Tool
- Magento Enterprise Edition Firewall
- Mobile-friendly featureMagento B2B eCommerce solutions are designed to improve mobile experiences for customers. As a result, businesses can improve loyalty and customer satisfaction. Magento B2B offers a number of features that make it the perfect fit for mobile commerce interactions and transactions.
Need to hire the best Magento B2B developer for your ecommerce site? Connect with Forix today!
- What services can your Magento B2B developer provide for my business?Once we understand your business requirements, our Magento specialist will deliver accordingly, from managing company accounts to optimizing on-site searches.
- Can I hire a Magento developer for making my website mobile-friendly?We offer eCommerce solutions that integrated with mobile-friendliness to enhance customer experience.
- Will I get advanced analytics for detecting my ecommerce transactions and other processes?Yes, Magento B2B comes with advanced analytics to track your website’s performance and understand customer’s buying behavior.
- What is the cost of hiring your Magento B2B developer?We provide a range of services and expertise. Give us a call on 1 (800) 818 – 2361 to help us understand your specific requirements.
- Do you also help with inventory management?Yes, our Magento tool will smoothly and efficiently run the inventory process.