Technology integrations allow your apparel business to improve its performance, meet its goals, and ultimately grow on a faster timeline. You can leverage technology integrations to maximize your efficiency, automate your back-office processes, and increase your customer engagement.
The process of integration involves combining separate, and often incongruent, technology systems into one, comprehensive hub. Magento can help your e-commerce store integrate all of its technology and get the most out of every customer interaction.
Why Choose Freestyle Integration with Magento?
Many businesses, particularly apparel businesses, choose Freestyle as their enterprise resource planning tool. In fact, Freestyle is a top 20 rated ERP for apparel businesses. Clothing stores must manage multiple channels of data and sales and make sense of large amounts of data. A Freestyle ERP works to predict user behavior, illuminate trends, and gives you data you can actually use.
Apparel businesses rely on Freestyle as their ERP more often than other platforms. Peter Christian’s Gentleman Outfitters uses it to manage its multi-channel presence and improve its sales.
What Are the Benefits of a Freestyle Integration for My Apparel Business?
The Freestyle ERP features a completely customizable and user-friendly framework, which allows businesses to streamline and optimize their workflows as they see fit. It also comes with mobile-friendly features, which is essential to busy business owners on the go.
You can not only automate your back-office processes, you can tend to other business on your way to meetings with vendors and more. A Freestyle integration also has the following benefits for your apparel company:
- Detailed analysis and reporting. Depending on the size and scope of your business, you may have several buyer personas and target markets. Using Freestyle, you can effectively segment populations and order detailed reports that provide insight into user behavior.
Predict trends and get ahead of the curve with data you can actually use.
- Multi-channel management. Freestyle helps you automate many of your sales processes so you can focus on running your business. It also expands your sales channels so you can extend your reach and meet your business goals faster.
Your apparel business relies on the fickle attitudes of the fashion market and its consumers. By using multi-channel management and superior reporting, you can stay ahead of your competition.
Is a Freestyle Integration Right for My Apparel Site?
Apparel businesses leverage the Freestyle ERP to drive success, and it’s not difficult to see why. Your clothing company must deal with unique challenges, such as the rapidly changing nature of the market and the ability to create customized experiences for a large base. For these reasons, your company may benefit from a Freestyle integration. However, it’s essential to keep the following points in mind:
- What is the total cost of ownership? How will you see a return on your investment? These are good questions to ask your vendor before choosing any ERP.
- How will Freestyle support my existing technology? Third-party support is essential for creating one hub. With Magento’s help, you can integrate several technologies powered by our unique visualization tools.
- Is Freestyle right for my current IT infrastructure? Your IT department should be involved in the process of choosing and implementing your ERP.
A Freestyle ERP can help your apparel business remain competitive in today’s continually evolving fashion marketplace. Best of all, each integration with Forix comes with Magento’s managed services. Ask us how a Freestyle integration can help your business thrive today.