As an eCommerce store owner, you can rest easy knowing that you’ve invested in Magento – the leading platform for open source commerce. You’ve already taken the first major step toward achieving business success. The next step, however, is perhaps more important: deciding on your managed services. Partnering with a Magento managed services provider can lend you ongoing support, technical expertise, and website maintenance you can trust. If you’re on the fence about investing in ongoing website maintenance, let this post push you in the right direction.
What Does Magento Website Maintenance Entail?
Using Magento might already put you a notch above the competition, but it isn’t enough to secure your spot at the top for the long run. That will take constant effort. Luckily, you can outsource your Magento maintenance, site security, and account management to a reliable managed services provider. A professional website maintenance team can swiftly and efficiently take care of the following common Magento maintenance tasks:
- Updating the store to the latest version
- Installing new extensions
- Applying security patches
- Fixing bugs
- Detecting and solving operational issues
- Optimizing load speeds
- Engaging in preventive support
- Monitoring your site 24/7
- Providing around-the-clock emergency support
- Reacting quickly to new problems
- Resolving critical issues promptly
- Testing numerous solutions
If website maintenance involves more than you thought, don’t worry. Hiring a team of developers to be at your beck and call can mean ongoing technical support and numerous eyes monitoring your online store 24/7/365. Professional managed services will provide you with confidence and peace of mind while you focus on other aspects of your business you enjoy more. Your Magento developers and technical experts can worry about the above-mentioned maintenance needs and much more, taking care of everything, so you don’t have to.
The Benefits of Consistent Website Maintenance
Your Magento website might already function at a satisfactory level, but that doesn’t guarantee it will stay that way for long. Your website isn’t static. Instead, eCommerce stores are complex and nuanced things that are subject to regular changes, updates, upgrades, and technical issues. Stay on top of your ever-changing site by investing in managed services. Hiring a team of developers to constantly watch your site and support maintenance and technical updates can result in many business benefits, such as:
- Consistent Magento website optimization. Seemingly “small” issues such as slow webpage load speeds or shopping carts on different devices not syncing can be enough to convince your customers to take their business elsewhere. With a professional maintenance team, you don’t need to worry about these issues costing you business.
- Detecting and fixing website weaknesses. If your Magento store has any vulnerable spots, your managed services agency will notice them and remedy the situation immediately, minimizing website downtime and impact on your business. A great provider will be able to avoid most issues through preventive maintenance.
- Instant notifications about available updates. It’s easy to stay on top of website maintenance and updates when you have dozens of skilled developers keeping an eye out for new opportunities. Stay ahead of the competition by partnering with experts who can constantly inform you about changes and upgrades available for your site.
- Data-driven changes. You don’t have to make changes to your website while in the dark about how or if they will affect business. Instead, you can make informed website decisions based on real data collected from your traffic and customers. The right provider will have the power to gather and analyze user data.
- 24/7 emergency assistance. If something goes wrong with your online store, you don’t have to wait to hear about it from an unhappy customer or an IT phone call in the middle of the night. Instead, your team of developers will address the problem right away for minimal damage. (Forix can resolve most issues within 24 hours.)
If someone could assure you that your Magento website would run smoothly day and night, address any problems promptly, and satisfy your target audiences’ unique needs based on collected data, would you do it? Of course, you would. These are all benefits of investing in professional ongoing support services. A professional support system made up of experienced developers can make sure your store stays on track.
Choosing Your Managed Services Provider
You might realize now that you need a Magento maintenance team…but how do you go about choosing your developers? Each option will have something new to bring to the table, whether that’s a focus on customer service or a team of award-winning website designers. Your task is to find the agency that offers the highest-quality services for the best price. Here’s how to pick your provider:
- Do your research. Look up Magento ongoing support and find a brand you can trust (or start here for a shortcut). Browse each provider’s site and look for things like certified developers, experience with Magento, and a portfolio of past success stories.
- Consult with developers. Next, contact the team and explain that you’re interested in investing in maintenance for your Magento website. The agency should offer free initial consultations, so you can speak to a professional at no cost.
- Select your support services. Finally, choose the agency that makes you feel the most confident in the success of your eCommerce store. Select the support or managed services that best suit your store’s individual needs.
Choosing your services provider is a decision you should take seriously. Go with a top agency that has the resources, developers, network, and capabilities your online store needs to reach the next level. If website maintenance is your main goal, find a team that can monitor your website 24/7 and conduct routine or special maintenance as needed. A team like Forix can get the job done.
Contact Forix to Discuss Your Unique Magento Maintenance Needs
No two Magento stores should be the same. No two website maintenance strategies should be either. Your site needs tailored, personalized professional services to truly perform at its best. Forix is here to provide the managed services you seek. Come to Forix for routine Magento maintenance, 24/7 monitoring by developers, affordable support packages, emergency services, and more. Connect with us to schedule a consultation with one of our developers.