If you want your business’ inventory levels, shipments, orders, pricing and customer groups to be streamlined and managed in a structured manner, you need Magento integration with Microsoft Dynamics.
There are five major benefits to integrating Microsoft Dynamics with Magento. Let’s go through them in this blog!
Top 5 advantages of having Magento integration with Microsoft Dynamics
- You get to integrate in the CloudCloud integration will meet your real-time needs of exchanging data and processes, and also provide the flexibility of using multiple devices over a network or on the internet. Since security involves the business of Cloud service providers, you can confidently rely on their services to scale and develop in line with your needs.
- You can choose experienced partnersYou will need specialists to ensure that the integration process is performed and delivered to meet your business requirements. Hire partners with high-level expertise in Dynamics 365 and Magento Commerce integration. The partner you select should be confident to explore the risks, challenges, obstacles, costs and deadlines with you.
- You can get custom integrationsWhen you incorporate Magento integration with Microsoft Dynamics, you get to clearly define the information and data you wish to share. The requirements typically include product information, orders and inventory. While you can store data in Dynamics 365 or Magento, you must have a clear view of the options that will deliver the most operational benefits.
You can analyze your business processes, customer journeys and brand goals to make the right choices. Doing this analysis will help you integrate technical data appropriately with your business strategy and operational requirements.
- You get to future-proof your integration processesThis benefit is certainly from the long term perspective, but while it may seem like that, it’s worth the effort. You take the long view of your requirements for ordering, payments, shipment, customer relationship management, and stock control for all current and future channels.
- You can better understand the workflow processData moving between programs managed through Magento in sync with Microsoft Dynamics will be effectively managed in workflows. However, it is essential that you understand that information to be delivered, where it must be delivered and what will trigger the exchange of information.
Therefore, choosing well-established systems will give you the confidence to manage your workflow processes.
- Do you also implement tracking information?
Yes, this tool helps customers track their orders in progress.
- Can Magento Integration with Microsoft Dynamics handle high-price units?
Yes, the tool can handle high-price units, including improved scalability, and automating customer returns.
- How do I make sure that the settings made are giving the outcome I want?
The integration tool comes with a planned testing feature that enables you to the process work based on the configurations made.
- Do you provide a demo on using the tool?
Yes, out experts are available whenever you need them to solve your queries and also train your staff to use it efficiently.
- How do I make sure that customer refunds are reduced?
You must make sure that you have all the items a customer has ordered in stock before conducting payment and shipping processes.