Signs You Need to Migrate to Magento
Magento is an open-source e-commerce platform appreciated for its wide array of customization possibilities and dynamic nature, which allows it to grow with a flourishing online store. Over the years, Magento has confirmed its capability to assist all online merchants with developing businesses who want increased control and access to customizable options for their websites. With the chance to fully direct your online site, Magento lets admins create and organize their e-commerce website in pursuit of the optimal design for their specific company and consumer base. According to the Magento managed services experts here are a few signs suggesting it is time for your company to migrate its e-commerce website to Magento.
- Your Website’s User Experience is Suffering: Magento offers flexible search functions, visual interfaces, dynamic customer apportionment, and product relation abilities, all of which are instrumental to improving user experience and boosting your website’s conversion rate.
- Your Platform Can’t Manage Item Quantity: Magento has the capacity to handle extensive item quantities and can successfully manage tens of thousands of transactions every hour, making it the perfect means of resolving problems with abundant item management and slow performing websites.
Magento vs. WooCommerce
Magento gives admins a range of options WooCommerce lacks, including:
- Permits admins to cross-sell and up-sell items.
- Allows consumers to compare products easily
- Enables Admins to incorporate rebates and codes to item pages
- Empowers consumers to access a superior filter to navigate and find items.
- Provides the ability to operate more than one store through a single account.
Time and Costs
The typical e-commerce company finishes a Magento migration within 3 to 6 months, but the time frame can vary depending on site design and data demands. Expenses of migration will depend on the skills of your web design team. Forix has a technical team of Magento experts who can examine your needs and maximize the migration process based on your preferences.
Benefits of Magento
Among the wide variety of benefits that Magento provides are:
- SEO optimization: Magento is a completely modernized platform with the ability to offer admins the latest data and trends regarding mobile web design optimization and SEO solutions.
- Plentiful Features: Magento gives e-commerce business owners access to an extensive number of features, including Magento Reward Points, Store Credit, Call for Price, One Step Check Out, and more. These extensions are designed specifically to improve consumer satisfaction and increase company prosperity.
With immense knowledge and background operating all sections of the Magento platform, Forix has the expertise required to ensure your e-commerce website’s migration is completed in a swift and efficient manner. Get in touch with the Magento specialists at Forix to receive the support you need to migrate your WooCommerce site to Magento today.
If you’d like to hear more about how to migrate your WooCommerce site to Magento, reach out to the Magento managed services experts at Forix today.